Who is Khadyjah Fhatyah?

4:00 pm



Do you guys know who is Khadyjah Fhatyah? Let me introduce for you, she is a blogger, a youtuber & a proud muslimah.


Yeah i must admit , I love the way she style herself and the way she act.




who knows one day, I can meet with Khadyjah Fhatyah. I'm pretty sure she must be prettier than her looks in the picture. 
Dont forget to visit her blog http://k-fhatyah.blogspot.com/





You Might Also Like

12 komen

  1. aahlah.. comelnye die.. Harap2 akak dpt bertentang mata dgn dia.. Gud luck! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dia mmg comel. hehehe. selalu jgk stalk dia ni. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. berkenan plak nak kenal dgn khadyjah fhatyah ni XD folo sini pulak,

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

no harsh words please ^_^